As a blogger who does not have posts prepared 2 weeks in advance, I have to create a workspace wherever needed, even on vacation. Luckily for me, this workspace had a stunning view and very comfy surroundings!
My routine is that I do the following:
1. Download photos onto computer and delete from my camera
2. Use Picassa to review and delete bad ones then import "chosen ones" to a file on my computer (Picassa houses all of the photos for me)
3. Open files in Photoshop Elements to choose my top 5-7 pics and edit/resize them
4. My favorite part is designing my header photo and getting creative
5. Upload photos to Blogger and add content
I use a Canon T1i with a Canon f.1.4 50mm lens for my photos and usually just put it on auto although I have toyed with Aperture priority mode with mixed results. I love the blurry background (bokeh) effect but it's hard to get the person in focus at the same time. I am still trying.
What are your photography tips and your blogging routine? Do you have posts ready far in advance?