Hello! Hope you are having a nice week so far. One of the neat things about Fashion Week San Diego is the last day of trunk shows. You can not only shop the pieces straight from the runway but can also meet and talk to the designers. I loved looking at the clothing up close and being able to tell the designers what I loved about their shows. Below is a recap of some great FWSD facts!
My outfit photos thanks to Laura!
Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Skirt: JCREW | Necklace: JCREW (craving this one) | Heels: Nine West | Bag: Prada (similar here) |
Lips: MAC Media Lipstick | Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation | Tarte 12 Hour BB Cream in Fair | MAC Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack | NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross | Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil | InStain Blush via Birchbox | Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
- 3,500 people attended the event
- $18,580 worth of sales was done during the Trunk Show of FWSD on Sunday
- In attendance were representatives from InStyle, Vanity Fair, and national fashion retailers. Designer Zandra Rhodes also attended.
- FWSD 2013 Winning Designer as voted by the audience went to RHCREATION with first runner up Wishnow and second runner up Greenpacha also being recognized.
- RHCREATION successfully met with buyers from ModCloth.com on Monday October 7th as part of the Winning Designer Business Package.
Hope you enjoyed my Fashion Week coverage from my first year at FWSD! Getting cozy on the blog tomorrow- San Diego style of course.